The Family Office Forum Asia is an exclusive gathering for a select group of family office leaders from across Asia. This year, the event is being run as part of our ‘Southeast Asia Investment Week’ in Singapore.
Over the course of the forum our distinguished line-up of speakers will discuss the most important topics of concern for Asia’s family offices. Topics for the forum are designed by family office investment professionals to cover the key challenges they face. The agenda consists of a mix of closed-door small group discussion and plenary panel discussions.
The forum operates under Chatham House Rule and all discussions are strictly off the record, to allow for an open and free flowing exchange of thoughts and ideas.
9th Southeast Asia Investment Week
Why you should attend
- Understand how current macro trends are affecting the investment landscape
- Learn best practice from the leading global family offices
- Discover investment opportunities
- Network with your peers from family offices across Asia
To keep discussions useful and maintain an open and intimate environment participation is limited to 50 family office delegates. Priority will be given to single family offices.
Who should attend
The event is tailored towards and free of charge for senior professionals from single and multi family offices operating in Asia.
* Complimentary places are on a first-come first-served basis. Haymarket Financial Media reserves the right of admission.
Statistics from the last Family Office Forum Asia, held in Singapore
To sponsor, please contact:
+852 3175 1963.
Awesome. I have it.
I'm a cool paragraph that lives inside of an even cooler modal. Wins!
Senior Conference Producer
Tel: +65 6579 0103
Tel: +852 3175 1963